At DPG, We know, theoretical knowledge is not enough for making a good professional career in engineering & management. With an aim to go beyond academics, the Industry-institute-interaction cell of the DPG arranges the industrial visits at pioneer companies of every domain as it provides students with an opportunity to learn practically through interaction, working methods and employment practices. It gives them exposure to current work practices as opposed to possibly theoretical knowledge being taught at college.
- Munjal Showa
- Sona Koyo Steering Systems Ltd.
- Sunbeam Auto pvt Ltd.
Experts Talk/ Workshops by Industry Experts
The industry-institute-interaction cell of the DPG continuously organises expert talks, seminar, HR meets and workshops etc. For the students by inviting eminent and experienced personalities from the corporate who have achieved some feat in the industry because such events are capable of keeping the students updated with the technologies and provide latest information about the things which are happening in the industry and, therefore, they can become more employable.
Report on Workshops/Seminars/Industry Visits
Electrical & ECE Department
1. An Expert Lecture delivered by Dr.Vandana Khanna on “overview of solar energy” on 29th oct’18
2. WorkShop on PLC&SCADA on 16th Oct’18
3. Workshop on Circuit Design & Sensors on 12th Oct’18
4. Industry visit to Power grid substation on 20th Apr’18
5. Seminar on Indian Power system on 20th Apr’18
6. Visit to Sona Koyo Steering System Ltd. On 16th Feb’18
Computer Science Department
- A workshop was organized on the topic “.Net”. It was conducted on 23rd February 2018 by DUCAT (Software training institute). It was attended by all the students of Computer Science engineering department.
- A workshop was organized on the topic “Internet of things”. It was conducted on 31st August 2018 by DUCAT (Software training institute). It was attended by all students of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Computer Science department.
- (A workshop was organized on the topic “Java”. It was conducted on 19th September 2018 by DUCAT (Software training institute). It was attended by all the students of Computer Science engineering department.
Mechanical Engineering Department
1. Seminar on Solar Energy by SOFCON on 13th Sept’18
2. Workshop by GROZ industries on 12th Sept’18
3. Art of Living Class on 16th Aug’18