Engineering as the name indicates requires expertise in technical subject and this we need to have sufficient knowledge about various subjects like Maths,Physics,Chemistry,Communication Skill,Environmental studies.
To cater our students to pursue both intellectual growth and professional development, balance both depth and breadth in learning experience, practice both thoughtful reflection and active application.
Committed to teach our students to question critically, think logically, communicate clearly, and live ethically. These skills serve as the foundation for living the examined life and succeeding in an increasingly global, ever-changing workplace.
Physics Lab :-
- To provide an experimental foundation for the theoretical concepts introduced in the lectures. It is important that students have an opportunity to verify some of the ideas for themselves.
- To familiarize students with experimental apparatus, the scientific method, and methods of data analysis so that they will have some idea of the inductive process by which the ideas were originated. To teach how to make careful experimental observations and how to think about and draw conclusions from such data.
- To introduce the methods used for estimating and dealing with experimental uncertainties, including simple ideas in probability theory and the distinctions between random (statistical) and systematic "errors." This is essential in understanding what valid conclusions can be deduced from experimental data and that, properly obtained, these conclusions are valid, notwithstanding the uncertainty of the data.
- A chance for students to learn science in a more tactile, engaging way.
- Complementing underlying scientific theory.
- Developing technical skills.
- Imparting scientific methodology.
- Enhancing transferable/soft skills (communication, time management, etc.).
The Maths department help to transfer of education level by improving the caliber of students in quantitative and logical skills ease.
The aim of all our language courses is to enable you to improve both your ability to communicate and your linguistic competence in the chosen language. A balance of receptive (reading, listening) and productive (speaking, writing) skills are developed through communicative classes and self‐study.
An engineering drawing, a type of technical drawing, is used to fully and clearly define requirements for engineered items. Engineering drawing (the activity) produces engineering drawings (the documents).
The world is becoming more crowded, more consuming, and more connected. Growing populations and higher standards of living put increasing pressure on our environment. Environmental problems are just as real, just as controversial, and just as in need of intelligent solutions as they were when Silent Spring was published over 50 years ago.